Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment Hall (Alliance)

Hello Frontline

Hey all, thanks for the invite, i look forward to fighting alongside you all!/Aerae
Small Eleuil 5y
Eleuil232Small Connall 5y

Heya

Hello - probably don't recognise my name but im haldush's minstrel :) good to join!
Member avatar small Aldromir 5y
Aldromir413Small Aeleann 5y

Hola!

Hi there,I'm new... thanks for having me. Looking forward to burning some creeps with you :)/groundrollAlainir :)
Member avatar small Alainir 5y
Alainir315Small Veryacano 5y

Application

Hiya everyone!Here comes a little application/presentation of me, Roffe, thanks to RL friend Crashen convincing me to apply for Frontline alliance.I'm Playing a rune-keeper named Roffe and have been in Ettens a bit in episodes, started with a mins...
Small Roffe 6y
Roffe651Small Connall 6y

Looking for FL.

I'm offering my service to Frontline.I had my ups and downs, realizing i was taking stuff too serious.Alway's said, i don't need FL to have fun, wich is still true.But having more is .. well more fun :p
Member avatar small Cainor 6y
Cainor441Small Litos 6y

Hello

Hi all, Let me introduce myself IRL first, thats the boring stuff so lets get it over with. I'm 31 (getting 32 in May :P) and live in the Netherlands... No, I don't smoke pot or so :p Every day I go to work and pretent to be a CPA (accountant) and...
Small Mormanas 7y
Mormanas941Small Mormanas 7y

Feredir/Tud

Hi, Tud (Guardian) has run with some guild members for a wee while, but I have now levelled up my original and fun to play character - Feredir (Hunter) - to take part in organised PvP. With Feredir the raid leader will never have to ask for tracki...
Member avatar small -Deleted- 8y
-Deleted-540Member avatar small Arcalimon 8y
Page 1