Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Martial Law

[Pinned] Announcement: Frontline General Rules

By joining this alliance you agree to respect those general rules:1. Never give the ingame chat channel details to anyone. The members of the alliance can find the details in the appropriate forum's section. The adress of the forum though can be g...
Member avatar small Arcalimon 8y
Arcalimon23161Small Veryacano 7y
Martial Law

[Pinned] Posting on: Burning the World Tree: creeps and freeps of Laurelin

Hi everyone.I would like to add one new rule to the alliance.I have done this myself, starting discussions on the CM forum about ettens. I get flamed/flamed others, . There is no reason for us as Frontliners to build more to the flaming on this fo...
Arcalimon1914Member avatar small Arcalimon 8y
Martial Law

[Pinned] Announcement: Forum Rules

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invas...
Arcalimon1532Member avatar small Arcalimon 8y
Martial Law

Frontline Code of Honour

Here is the Frontline Code of Honour. It is basic common sense of honour and fairplay in PvP and all Frontline members shall abide by these rules in Ettenmoors. (taken from Frontline Statement)1) Actions of Grave Yard Camping, Gramsfoot Camping ar...
Small Veryacano 8y
Veryacano11112Small Veryacano 8y
Martial Law

Boot Camp!

If You cant follow orders we will send you back to basic training! Now get down and give me 50 you noob!Here we will post names of those needing to attend boot camp to Iron out bad habits... And those oh so silly things that got them there!
Small Connall 8y
Connall2517Small Veryacano 8y
Page 1